A different life is growing with a bunch of new writers that will write in english about their travels. First out is Elsa Johnsson. We say welcome and let her answer the following questions so you get to know her a little bit.
Elsa, who are you?
– So who am I. In short words, I’m the farmer girl who couldn’t wait to see the world. A 25 year old who is mad as a snake as they say in Australia that got bitten by the travel bug already at 5 years old. It was at one of my family’s road trips in America that it all started and I’m so happy they introduced me to the world.
Why do you travel the world?
– Have you ever dropped someone of at an airport without going yourself? I did that a few times after my first travels trough Southeast Asia and when I stood there looking at all the people going somewhere I started to dream. It was at one of those drop offs that I made a promise to myself that one day I was going to leave and continue to travel until I couldn’t do it anymore. Since then I’ve traveled and I haven’t regretted it for one minute.
What will you write about at A different life?
– I want to contribute with a feeling that if you really want to do something you can. And somehow help all of you to see that it’s no problem doing it.
What do you want people to feel when they read your text?
– I want in a fun way describe my choice of lifestyle so if someone of guys out there perhaps take the same step as me.
If you could say whatever you want to our followers, what would you say?
– If a girl from the middle of nowhere in Sweden can find her way through the world, believe me so can you!