So, this is it. We are selling. Selling the cafe we run in Cambodia.
We don’t want to, but we have to. Because I listen to my heart. And my heart is telling me to go on following my inner voice, making my life-long dream come true.
This dream really just got earthly real when I received a full-time job contract a couple of days ago, heading the title Product Developer for an all natural Cambodian handmade skin care brand as you can read about in a previous post.
The plan till two days ago was to install a lab here in Sihanoukville and continue with our newly opened café at the same time. But time is not unlimited and I couldn’t do both. We came to a point where I had do decide: follow my ego and go on with our successful and wonderful café or follow my heart and move to a city in don’t like to work in depths with my other passion: natural skin care.
As always, I follow my heart, my inner balance indicator, my intuition, my deepest voice. Whenever in doubt, just ask you inner compass and learn to hear it. But that can be hard sometimes when our mind wants to take over. I really want to write about this – the secret to live fulfilled – in another post.
The first of March is the beginning of a new, scary, exiting, challenging, unknown chapter. Be with me!
Below is our sales add which is all over Facebook – well, at least all over Sihanoukvilles expats, locals, buy and sell and vegan cambodia groups:
A piece of paradise – Peace Food Café is for sale! 700$
Make your dream come true – live in paradise, have your own business, work only five hour a day. We have already set up the track for you. Our popular hidden gem Peace Food Café is now for sale because of us relocating to Phnom Penh.
Do you wanna take over this place of peace, passion and paradise? Continue our passion project OR try out your own business idea.
About the premises:
- You need to earn only 10 dollars a day to cover the rent including water, electricity, garbage and internet bills.
- Quiet and safe neighborhood, great location; only 900 meters in each direction to Ochheuteal beach, Sokha beach and Samodera Supermarket, beneath a Guesthouse (steady flow of customers)
- You will take over our contract which runs out in November 2017. That means you will not be tied up for years in a lease. This gives you freedom and a very low risk to run your own business. But of course you can prolong if you want to! It is 250 UDS rent per month plus about 50 UDS water, electricity, garbage and internet. Two months of rent are given to the landlord as deposit (meaning you get it back when you leave).
- You can live in the backroom of the café, no need for renting an apartment.
- Perfect to start up your own idea or business concept OR
Start tomorrow – take over our successful concept:
- We have climbed to No 40 in Trip Advisor ranks within 3 months of opening.
- Only 5 star ratings at happycow.com, facebook, trip advisor.
- We are specified in healthy foods for a good price.
- Our concept is to be open only for breakfast and brunch (5h) so there is time for loads of free time.
- Can be run by only 2 people (perfect for a couple or friends).
- Stable customer base of expats and tourists and good daily average income.
- You will get all our secret yummy recipes for all dishes, all equipment so you can start out right away.
- We show you our bookkeeping and tell you more about what other options Peace Food Café premises can be used for.
This is your opportunity to stay and make an easy living in paradise! We sell for only 700USD because of a move to Phnom Penh. Call or PM us for more info or come by!
With love, Andrea & Adam